We believe in a healthy work-lite balance. While we work very hard at what we do, we also want you to have room for family, friends, and, of course, yourself. At Packtica, we keep sane work hours so that we can pursue our passions outside of the office. We also believe in giving back. Packtica employees are active in our respective neighborhoods, working to amplify the great qualities that already exist in our local communities. We volunteer regularly and are proud to help those in need.
- Carry out marketing & sales of company’s products.
- Carry out market research, competitor and customer survey.
- Provide sales, supports and consultancy services to existing and or new customers in a professional manner.
- Preparation of quotation, follow-up with customer to secure the orders, maintain strong link with potential and existing customers.
- Good account management skills with existing customers and ability to develop new accounts.
- Able to liaise and coordinate between Admin and Production.
- Coordinate and manage media planning with the various Media Network (Facebook, Alibaba, YouTube).
- Preferably Junior Executives, Senior Executives specializing in Advertising/Media Planning, Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Self-motivated results oriented, analytical, possess strong negotiation and business development skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English is a must.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel.
- At least 1-2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates may send resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Design security labels and other promotion campaign.
- Students taking Graphic/Arts/Multimedia course.
- Familiar with Adobe software especially Illustrator and Photoshop.
Interested candidates may send resume at: email@example.com